A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
Design: 'From Hate to Humanity: Lessons from Rwanda' is a three-part webcast series, September 6th-20th 2020, being run by the Aegis Trust and Kigali Genocide Memorial, established by Aegis in Rwanda. CLICK HERE TO BOOK TICKETS.
By purchasing this product, you also help save lives. Every purchase supports the Aegis Trust and the Kigali Genocide Memorial. Through education, Aegis enables divided communities to move from racism, fear and violence to shared responsibility for peace. It persuades people to lay down their weapons and champion humanity instead of taking revenge. And it puts the voices of survivors at the heart of its work, supporting them to rebuild their lives. (For more detail, see ABOUT US.)
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.